23% to 46% of All Contract and VA Savings Fall Through the Cracks and Most Organizations Don’t Know It Is Happening Let Alone Why
Why You Should Use SupplyValidator™
Every Contract, Every Standardization, Every VA Initiative, and Every Projected Savings Needs to Be Reviewed on an Ongoing Basis to Ensure True Results Over the Life Cycle of the Contract or Savings Projection Period
SupplyValidator™ Tracks Every Single Project & Initiative Automatically for You and Will Tell You the Positive or Negative Results Over the Life of the Study, Contract, or Initiative
260-Bed Hospital Recovers $50K in Lost Savings On Just One Contract!
One hospital signed a new three-year exam glove contract with a projected $30K savings per year or $90K over the life cycle of the contract, but after the first year only saw $12K in savings and was made aware of this by SupplyValidator™ and made appropriate adjustments. This hospital then saved a total of $74K in the remaining two years of the contract. The net result was $86K versus $36K if the original savings was left untouched! A $50K improvement.
Key Features and Benefits
- No major data mining or data crunching, SupplyValidator does all the heavy lifting
- Only have to log into the system and view the dashboard results
- Customize what you track and how you track it
- Set your own baseline standards to each of your facilities or system-wide
- Set your own goals for standardization and contracts that mirror the exact contract period(s)
- Easily drill down into each initiative to pinpoint where the problem products or vendors are
- SupplyValidator™ enhances your data to track your initiatives for you
- SupplyValidator™ uses unique hospital volume-centric measurement calculations to ensure that all reports factor in historical volume shifts
- Easily view your standardization and utilization levels on each tracked initiative - no guessing or complex calculations required
- Find out where you stand with meeting your contracts' savings objectives, e.g., did we save the 12% and by how much?